New exercise. Let’s proceed, shall we?
- I can be very persuasive when I want to be.
- I somehow take cute ID pictures.
- I met a cute cop today. What up, Officer Steve.
- Finding a new therapist is hard, but not impossible.
- I watch “Frasier” and “Futurama” too much and need to start watching new things.
- It made me really happy to see other people celebrating Star Wars Day. May the 4th be with you!
- My wrist is really itchy.
- Need to travel more. First up: plan trip to Seattle to visit Vanessa.
- I shouldn’t let my cat eat tortilla chips, but she’s a fiend for them.
- Even during my darkest moments this past weekend, I distinctly remember thinking, “I need to see how ‘Game of Thrones’ ends.”
- I need to move on with this divorce.
- Filling out IRS paperwork sucks.
One thing I am grateful for:
Friends who send me messages like these:
“Love you, Jaena! You are so strong and handling everything as best a human can.”
“Good morning, a friendly reminder that YOU are worth it. And that the hummus you left was delicious.”