- I’ve had a headache for most of the day.
- I smoked five cigarettes.
- I bought more bourbon.
- It looks like I’m going to Comic-Con again.
- I really do have good people in my life (for some reason).
- I can’t get that new Justin Timberlake song out of my head, and it’s starting to get aggravating.
- Tomorrow is David’s 32nd birthday.
- I’m far too excited to babysit my friends’ cat and fish. Boo and Chad, respectively.
- Playing a video game on a tiny screen really irritates my eyes.
- When I say my cat’s name, she waves her tail more frantically than usual.
- I’m tired of all the Marvel movies, except for “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
One thing I am grateful for: